INFORMATION FOR PROSPECTIVE CONTRIBUTORS
Manuscripts for publication, and related correspondence, should be addressed to the Editors of JOURNAL OF ENGLISH EDUCATION (firstname.lastname@example.org).
1. JEE follows a double-blind review system. Manuscripts should be accompanied by a cover letter that includes the paper’s title, author’s name, institutional affiliation, home and work telephone numbers, cell phone number, mailing address, and email address as well as a biographical statement in less than 50 words.
2. Papers must be submitted in both WORD and PDF formats.
3. Manuscripts must be single-spaced and typeset in 12-point Times New Roman. Papers should follow the APA format, and are normally limited to 35 pages in length, including both English and Chinese versions of a 200-word abstract and 5-6 keywords. Please refer to Template.
4. Manuscripts submitted to JEE should not be submitted to or be under review with another journal.
5. The author(s) will receive 3 copies of the journal, and the e-copy of the paper in its PDF version upon publication.
6. All rights are reserved, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. Requests for permission should be made in writing. Please send your request via email to email@example.com.